September 01, 2018 - present
Owner / Operator
- Design, maintain and create content for Daveseddon.com
December 05, 2014 - June 15, 2018
Jenny Vuong Pharmacy (Shoppers Drug Mart)
- Receive and scan merchandise into the inventory system.
- Reconcile purchase order costs with merchandise costs in the computer system.
- Prepare items for shipment via Fedex, Loomis and Purolator.
- Order dairy products, ice cream Pepsi and Coca Cola products.
- Collaborate with Vendor Reps with regards to orders, promotions and vendor returns.
- Maintain and merchandise product in frozen food section.
- Organize and maintain stockroom.
- Perform inventory cycle counts.
- Process returns to vendor.
- Merchandise stock on sales floor and assist customers.
- Print labels for corporate price changes.
- Recpient of the "Going the Extra Mile" Award.
Sept. 2008 - Feb. 2014
Sears West Edmonton Mall
- Supervised inventory counts for all departments in the store.
- Oversaw and participated in the completion of price changes, store transfers, RTV merchandise execution and the shipping and receiving of merchandise.
- Resolved issues with regards to merchandise receipts, inventory shortages, pricing,
price ticketing and non scanning UPCs.
- Worked closely with Loss Prevention with regards to inventory shrinkage issues.
- Supervised up to 15 associates.
- Participated in merchandising set up for Christmas and other special events and promotions.
- Assisted with dock pick-up, shipping and receiving, merchandising and customer service.
- Member of the Health and Safety Committee from Sept. 2010 to July 2012.
- Employee of the Month for July 2013.
Oct. 2005 - Jul. 2008
HBC Designer Depot
- Oversaw the shoe department, handbag and luggage department.
- Processed product and merchandised shoes, luggage and handbags.
- Ensured accurate pricing and ticketing of merchandise.
- Involved in sales, customer service, price changes, shipping and receiving.
- Member of Health and Safety Committee and Loss Prevention Committee.
- Recipient of "Making a Difference Award".
Feb. 2000 - Mar. 2002
- Oversaw the operations of two stores.
- Involved in hiring, training, motivating and scheduling of staff.
- Resolved customer complaints.
- Responsible for inventory control.
- Winner of three different sales contests.
Oct. 1998 - Feb. 2000
- Provided product knowledge and cellular solutions to customers.
- Duties included customer service, sales, merchandising and inventory control.
May 1997 - Oct. 1998
- Responsible for billing clients and keeping accounts current.
- Provided technical and sales support to clients.
- Carried out various administrative duties.
- Developed Kakari Systems web site.
Feb. 1992 - Jan. 1996
Coquitlam, British Columbia
- Oversaw the operation of two stores at the same time.
- Restored two stores to profitability.
- Responsible for meeting store budgets.
- Interviewed, hired, trained, scheduled and motivated staff.
- Sales, customer service, merchandising, inventory control, payroll administration.
Nov. 1991 - Feb. 1992
Vancouver, British Columbia
- Sales, customer service, merchandising, inventory control and oversaw store operations in the absence of the Store Manager.
Oct. 1991 - Nov. 1991
Vancouver, British Columbia
- Provided customer service.
- Sales of footwear, handbags and accessories.
Standard First Aid
Canadian Red Cross
Jun. 1996 - May 1997
General Computer Courses
Sept. 1983 - May 1985
Business Administration Honours Diploma
Northern Alberta Institute of Technology